Lori Nevias, who has been practicing law since 1995, has represented individuals, businesses, and religious and civic organizations in matters ranging from accident cases, medical malpractice, discrimination/sexual harassment, family law (divorce, custody, support and adoption), real estate, business transactions, trusts and estates, as well as various types of civil litigation. With offices in Lynbrook and Rockville Centre, Ms. Nevias delivers large firm quality with small firm personal attention- at small firm rates. Areas of practice include:
- Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice
- Real Estate (closings, leases, landlord-tenant)
- Family Law (divorce, custody, visitation, support and adoption)
- Contract disputes/ general civil litigation
- Employment Discrimination/ Sexual Harassment
- Trusts and Estates- wills, trusts, probate, and administration
PERSONALIZED, ACCESSIBLE REPRESENTATION
The Best Client is An Informed Client.
Lori Nevias takes the “counselor” part of “counselor at law” very seriously. You will be kept informed, and as involved as you desire, in the decision making process of every aspect of your case or legal matter.
- Your calls or emails will always be returned within 24 hours
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- 24-hour emergency telephone access
- Meetings and consultations available in Rockville Centre office, Lynbrook offices, or your home or office